IT HAS never been more important in our lifetimes to have a strong immune system.
As you are aware the onset of the global pandemic and spread of the virus SARS-CoV-2 with increased cases of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) disease has positioned everyone in an unprecedented state.
Nutrient dense foods and supplements, moderate exercise and a regular sleep pattern are important to support your immune system and supercharge your cells. Keeping your cells healthy supports overall wellbeing and helps combat infection.
To improve the overall intake of macro and micro nutrients YOU MUST CONSUME ESSENTIAL MINERALS AND TRACE ELEMENTS.
Here are Totum Sport's top five nutrient dense foods and supplements you can add to your shopping list;
- Kiwi:Vitamin C is thought to aid white blood cell production, and fight infection. Kiwi’s contain Vitamin C as well as other nutrients including potassium and folate.
Add sliced kiwi to your morning oats or smoothie to supercharge your immune system.
- Mushrooms:Mushrooms contain immune boosting nutrients including B Vitamins and selenium. These micronutrients support immune function.
Add sliced mushrooms to pasta dishes, omelettes and curries. You can also buy mushroom powders that you can add to smoothies and hot drinks.
- Totum Sport: Totum Sport provides 78 bioavailable electrolytes and trace elements which are essential for proper hydration and enzyme reactions. Totum Sport is fully bioavailable and works in the body at the cellular level. Supporting the body at the cellular level puts the foundations in place so that each organ and system can function better.
Take Totum Sport straight from the sachet first thing in the morning, to aid hydration at the cellular level and support your immune system.
- Broccoli: Did you know 1 portion of broccoli has the same amount of Vitamin C as an orange? It also contains other micronutrients and fibre which is important for gut health. Your gut and immune system are strongly linked.
Add broccoli to salads, baked dishes and soups or simply serve as a side dish with your meal.
- Omegabiocell369: Essential fatty acids, Omega-3 and Omega-6 are needed for inflammation and for immune cells to function. Omegabiocell369 is a 100% plant based, ultra-pure Omega oil. It contains the highest concentration of Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9 from four specific plant oils. The Omega’s are in ultra-pure form and stay in the cells for longer due to the unique technology used.
Add 5ml of Omegabiocell369 to table-ready foods or take on its own for cellular communication, structure and function.
Whilst you cannot guarantee against the life-threatening virus/infection, you can best prepare your body and mind to deal with these uncertain times by intaking the correct nutrients and staying hydrated.